To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Jeep® Wrangler Wraith
Poison Spyder Rock Racer RTR
Produced through the cooperation of three of the best brands in off roading, Jeep, Poison Spyder and Axial, this Wraith comes ready to rip across the desert, climb rocks and go anywhere you direct it. A heavy duty 20T motor gives it punishing speeds on the flat and lockable differentials, huge officially-licensed tires and specialized suspension give it near unlimited rock crawling ability. Going where others fear to tread is just what this beast does. Question is: are you going with it?
- Fully-assembled truck
- Heavy-duty lockable gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- High-performance competition shocks
- Powerful 20T motor
- AE-2 ESC with drag brake
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio
- Trail Ready™ beadlock wheels
- Officially-licensed BF Goodrich® Krawler™ Tires
- Full tube frame composite chassis
- Protective radio box and transmission cover
- XP 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip radio
- 4-link front and rear suspension
- WB8™ Wild Boar driveshafts
Length: 19.25 in (489 mm), Width: 11.22 in (285 mm), Wheelbase: 14 in (355 mm), Weight: 5.45 lb (2.47 kg), Requires: 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack and appropriate charger, 6 "AA" batteries
BFGoodrich® Tires Trademarks are used under license from Michelin.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636