Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
SCX10™ Trail Honcho™ 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Unstoppable off-road adventure!
The ready-to-run Axial SCX10 Trail Honcho is fully equipped, for unstoppable off-road adventure! Features include a 27T 540 motor, an AE-2 ESC with forward, reverse and drag brake, an AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, adjustable coil-over oil shocks, Ripsaw tires, Walker Evans Racing wheels and an LED lighting kit.
- Rigid steel C-channel chassis is tapered for increased articulation and added realism.
- Four-wheel shaft drive features a sintered differential locker, slipper clutch and WB8 Wild Boar™ driveshafts.
- 27T 540-size motor.
- AE-2 ESC with forward, reverse and drag brake. Users can program the AE-2 with the Castle Link USB Programming Kit from Castle™ Creations (sold separately).
- AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol-grip radio system features a digital high-torque metal gear steering servo and an AR-3 2.4GHz receiver.
- Trail Honcho body includes a molded plastic roll cage and a polycarbonate flatbed with diamond-pattern and fuel cell details.
- Adjustable coil-over oil shocks with dual rate springs and reservoirs.
- Four-link rear suspension is optimized for reduced axle steer and torque twist.
- Ultra-compact, adjustable low-CG transmission.
- Front tube-style plastic bumper includes an aluminum skid plate.
- Sealed electronics box.
- Plastic 48-pitch, 87-tooth spur gear.
- Steel 48-pitch, 14-tooth pinion gear.
- Complete LED lighting kit represents headlights and taillights.
- 1.9" (48 mm) Ripsaw™ tires with foam inserts are mounted and glued to Walker Evans Racing wheels with beadlock rings.
- Full set of ball bearings.
Length: 18 in (457 mm) Width: 8.5 in (216 mm) Height: 8 in (200 mm) Wheelbase: 12.3 in (313 mm) Ground Clearance: 2.7 in (68 mm) Weight: 4 lb (1.81 kg) Requirements: 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick battery pack, Battery charger, 4 "AA" batteries and Track equipment