To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
AX10 Ridgecrest™ 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Built big and bad, for all-out crawling!
The latest version of the hobby industry's biggest, baddest crawler! The AX10 Ridgecrest comes with a 20T motor, an AE-2 ESC with reverse, drag brake and LiPo cutoff and an AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with an AR-3 2.4GHz receiver. Upgrades include a durable, tube-style chassis and adjustable AR60 OCP-Axles.
- Rigid, lightweight tube-style chassis.
- Four-wheel drive with AR60 OCP-Axles™ and WB8 Wild Boar splined driveshafts.
- 20T brushed motor.
- Vertically mounted AE-2 ESC with LiPo cutoff, drag brake, universal connector and Castle Link™ programmability (Castle Link USB Programmer sold separately).
- AX3 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with AR-3 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver, servo reverse, steering/throttle trim and a battery power indicator.
- Factory-painted and trimmed body, with factory-applied decals.
- Oil shocks feature 0.1" (3.5 mm) TiN-coated shafts for reduced lateral movement.
- Four-link suspension reduces axle steer, and aids against wrap-up in high-power situations.
- Locked differentials provide the greatest traction in all off-road situations.
- Slipper clutch enhances the durability of the drivetrain.
- Adjustable battery tray accepts NiMH stick or LiPo batteries. Battery orientation can be changed for different handling configurations.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- 87-tooth spur gear with cover.
- 20-tooth pinion gear.
- 2.1" (53.3 mm) wide, 5.5" (140 mm) diameter Ripsaw™ tires.
- 2.2" (56 mm) wide 8-spoke black chrome Raceline Renegade wheels with 0.5" (12 mm) hexes.
Length: 18.4 in (467 mm) Width: 11.6 in (295 mm) Height: 9.4 in (238 mm) Weight: 4.2 lb (1.9 kg) Wheelbase: 12.1 in (307 mm) Ground Clearance: 3 in (76 mm) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH stick pack with standard connector, NiMH-compatible battery charger, 8 "AA" batteries, Track and maintenance equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636