Axial Wraith Rock Racer 4WD RTR
All-terrain action – no assembly required!
The 1/10 scale Axial Wraith Rock Racer 4WD RTR delivers impressive speeds on any terrain, with no assembly required! Includes a 20T 540 motor, an AE-2 ESC, a 2.4GHz radio system, a six-LED light kit and more. Requires a 6-cell NiMH or 7.4V LiPo battery and 8 "AA" cells.
Specifications:Wheelbase: 13.5 in (343 mm), Width: 11.6 in (295 mm), Height: 9 in (229 mm), Ground Clearance: 3 in (76 mm), Weight: 5.5 lb (249 kg), Requirements: 6-cell NiMH stick pack or 7.4V (2S) LiPo battery pack, Battery charger, 8 "AA" batteries (for transmitter)
- Composite full tube chassis with composite skidplate.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with splined plastic slider and screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft.
- Castle™ Creations AE-2 forward/reverse ESC with LiPo cutoff, drag brake and standard connector. Compatible with the Castle Link™ USB Programming Kit (sold separately).
- Oil shocks with silicone diaphragms and bushings. All feature 0.13 in. (3.5 mm) titanium nitride-coated shafts.
- Transmission is equipped with a slipper clutch and steel output gears. Drivers can also upgrade it to handle a three-function "Dig" feature.
- Four-link suspension.
- Cockpit offers console and gauge detail, with licensed Corbeau® LG1 race seats.
- Locked diffs allow easy access for rebuilding and maintenance.
- Optimized steering geometry with adjustable caster/Ackerman.
- Battery tray is sized for standard 6-cell NiMH stick packs or 7.4V (2S) LiPo packs up to 1.8 in. (47 mm) wide, 5.9 in. (150 mm) long and 1.1 in. (28 mm) high.
- 2.2 in. (56 mm) Ripsaw™ tires.
- 2.2 in. (56 mm) black/chrome Rebel™ 8-spoke wheels with a 0.5 in. (12 mm) hex mount.