SCX10™ Dingo™ 4WD Kit
Built for unlimited adventure!
Hit the trails with the Axial SCX10 Dingo 4WD Kit! Features a rigid steel C-channel ladder frame chassis, a clear Dingo body with vinyl decals, threaded coil-over oil shocks, titanium nitride-coated shock shafts, sticky Ripsaw tires, licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels and more.
- Rigid steel C-channel ladder frame chassis with cross-bracing, realistic shock hoops and a contoured skid plate.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with high-tolerance sintered diff locker and hardened steel axle shafts.
- Axial 0.040" (1 mm) thick Lexan® Dingo body with vinyl detail decals.
- Threaded coil-over oil shocks with dual-rate springs and oil reservoir.
- Titanium nitride-coated shock shafts.
- Ultra-compact transmission for low center of gravity. Features an adjustable gear ratio, full ball bearings and a slipper clutch.
- WB8 Wild Boar™ universal joint driveshaft system with a Constant Velocity Joint (CVJ) design and full metal-to-metal construction.
- Durable 4-link suspension with aluminum threaded links.
- Tube-style front bumper.
- Plastic 48-pitch, 87-tooth spur gear with cover.
- Steel 48-pitch, 14-tooth pinion gear.
- Sealed radio box.
- 1.9" (48 mm) inner diameter, 4.3" (109 mm) tall Ripsaw tires with sticky R35 compound and foam inserts.
- Licensed Walker Evans Racing black nylon wheels with 0.5" (12 mm) hex mount.
- Fourteen LED bulb buckets (LEDs not included).
- Full set of enclosed bearings.
Length: 16.7 in (425 mm) Width: 9 in (227 mm) Height: 9 in (227 mm) Wheelbase: 11.4 in (290 mm) Ground Clearance: 2.7 in (68 mm) Weight (w/o Electronics): 3.8 lb (1.72 kg) Requirements: 540/550 size motor, ESC (for high-turn crawler motors), 2 channel radio, Receiver, Steering servo, 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick battery, Peak charger, Paint, CA glue, and 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636