To receive your FREE Camber Gauge you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
RC10B4.2 RS 2.4GHz RTR
Race Spec RTR ease in a brushless competition buggy!
Winning is just what the B4 series does. The original RC10B4 already has five I.F.M.A.R. World's Championships and ten R.O.A.R. Nats in the glove box, but that's just not enough. Team Associated is bringing that race winning power to you in this RTR buggy. It shares many of the same features as the kit and adds a XP 2.4GHz radio, XP steering servo, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor and XP SC500-BL ESC. For even more performance, check out the line of Factory Team hop-ups available for the B4. Drive a RC10B4.2RS to the top of the podium today!
- XP SC500-BL Brushless water resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans® connector
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- High traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Length: 14.8 in (377 mm) Width: 9.8 in (250 mm) Weight: 3.3 lb (1530 g) Wheelbase: 10.75 in (273 mm) Requires: 6-cell NiMH or LiPo battery pack with Deans connector, battery charger and 6 "AA" batteries.