SC10 4x4 Brushless 2.4GHz RTRs
Serious 4WD short-course performance!
Experience serious short-course performance in a fully equipped, ready-to-run package with SC10 4x4 Brushless 2.4GHz RTRs! Features include a Reedy 550-SL 3500kV brushless motor, an XP SC700 brushless ESC, an XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system and three officially licensed body choices.
- Composite modular tub chassis with low-CG and "low polar movement" design.
- Water-resistant, LiPo-compatible XP SC700 brushless ESC with heat sink fan and Deans® Ultra Plug® connector.
- 0.5 in. (13 mm) threaded blue aluminum Big Bore shocks with low-friction X-ring seals.
- Unique dual-gearbox drivetrain is coupled with a 0.2 in. (5 mm) heavy-duty belt system with external tension adjustment.
- CVAs with captured hinge pins and heavy-duty 0.2 in. (6 mm) alloy axles.
- Front/rear 32-pitch gearboxes with sealed, fluid-filled differentials.
- Decoupled center slipper clutch allows for front and rear wheel drive to slip independently, resulting in more traction and stability on bumpy track conditions.
- Removable ESC tray for easy clean-up and maintenance.
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- 0.5 in. (12 mm) hex drive KMC® replica front/rear wheels with aggressive short-course racing tires.
- Ball-bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops.
- All-metric hardware and ball bearings throughout.
Length: 14.8 in (377 mm) Width: 11.5 in (293 mm) Weight (approx.): 6.1 g (2.8 kg) Requirements: 6-cell (7.2V) NiMH or 2-cell (2S) LiPo battery pack with Deans Ultra Plug connector NiMH- or LiPo-compatible battery charger 8 "AA" batteries
DEANS® and ULTRA PLUG® are registered trademarks of W.S. Deans Co. U.S. Patent No. 5,533,915.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636