To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
RC10B5 Team Kit
All-out off-road action!
Since the eighties, Associated has been focused on dominating the 1/10th scale, 2wd off-road class. That focus has paid off. Their line of RC10 buggies has driven to wins in eleven I.F.M.A.R. World Championships since 1985. Yes, you read that right, eleven wins in fourteen biennial World Championship races. Now the B5 is building on that success. A newly designed narrow tub chassis balances the vehicle’s mass to improve handling on rough tracks. Plus, Factory Team 12mm Big Bore shocks and a VTS Slipper Clutch now come standard in the B5 Kit. It’s not always easy to improve on the best, but drive the B5 and you’ll agree, it’s always worth it.
- Narrowed composite tub chassis, fits R.O.A.R. approved 2S packs.
- Optimized motor position and mass balance.
- Factory Team V2 12mm “Big Bore” threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shock shafts and updated O-rings.
- Factory Team Variable Torque slipper clutch with three drive surfaces.
- Revised transmission with 14 carbide ball differential.
- Heavy duty front suspension steering and caster blocks.
- Adjustable front suspension mount w/kick-up options.
- One-piece front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing.
- Heavy duty ball cups and studs for maximum suspension travel.
- Updated full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs.
- Large bearing rear hubs with easy camber and rear toe-in adjustment.
- B5 clear body and wing
Length: 15.2 in (385 mm) Wheelbase: 11 in (280 mm) Requires: 1/10 scale electric motor and speed control, 7.4V LiPo or 6V LiFe battery, charger for selected battery type, 2-channel radio w/batteries and compatible receiver, steering servo, 48-pitch pinion gear, 1/10 Scale tires and 2.2” wheels, building and finishing tools and supplies.