SC10 RS Hart/Huntington Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
A R.O.A.R. winning racer!
The race spec SC10 RS Hart/Huntington has won the past three R.O.A.R. national championships in a row. Now you can own the dominator of the Lucas Oil Off-Road Challenge in a convenient RTR version! A water-resistant ESC and receiver box ensure that you can conquer any off-road challenge regardless of conditions. The Reedy 3300 KV brushless motor delivers the power you will need to surmount tough obstacles and tougher opponents.
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with metal gear steering servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed differential and adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- KMC® replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- JConcepts™ racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
Length: 21.6 in (550mm) Width: 11.5 in (293mm) Track: 9.6 in (245mm) Weight: 4.6lbs (2080g) Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327mm) Requires: LiPo or NiMH battery pack, Charger & 8 "AA" Batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636