Associated RC10 World’s Car Kit
The first RC car with a 10-year winning tradition!
The RC10 World’s Car Kit combines the spirit of the original 1993 2WD IFMAR World Champion with today’s latest cutting-edge upgrades. The end result is a kit that delivers nothing less than the ultimate in performance! Features like V2 hard-anodized threaded shocks, a Stealth 3-gear transmission and 2.2” wheels make the RC10 World’s Car kit a top choice in 1/10 scale, 2WD buggies!
- V2 slipper assembly with molded gear cover.
- 16 precision ball bearings.
- Turbo Mirage body, 5.5” (140 mm) wing and replica vintage decals.
- Independent suspension with durable long front arms and refined geometry.
- In-line aluminum front axles and 30° caster blocks.
- Fiber composite shock towers and battery strap.
- Graphite transmission brace.
- Updated CVA axle drivetrain.
- World’s Car bellcrank steering.
- 2.2” (56 mm) one-piece wheels.
- Steel turnbuckles.
Length: 15 in (381 mm) Width: 9.7 in (248 mm) Wheelbase: 10.3-10.5 in (262-267 mm) Requirements: Reedy 17.5T Sonic Mach 2 Spec brushless motor, Brushless ESC (to match selected motor), 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo, 1/10 scale buggy tires, 6-cell NiMH or 7.4V LiPo battery, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible charger, Building and track equipment