SC10 4x4 Short-Course Team Kit
The ultimate short-course racer!
Discover the SC10 4x4 Short-Course Team Kit: it's the ultimate short-course racer! Features a low-CG, modular tub chassis, a decoupled center slipper clutch for added stability, a dual-gearbox drivetrain with a heavy-duty belt system for easy tension adjustments, short-course tires and replica KMC wheels.
- Composite modular tub chassis with low-CG and low polar movement design.
- Compatible with most commercially available 540/550-size electric motors.
- Ball bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops.
- 13 mm blue aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low-friction X-ring seals.
- Clear Championship short-course racing body with Team Associated decal sheet.
- 32-pitch front and rear gearboxes with sealed, fluid-filled differentials.
- Sealed, water-resistant receiver box and removable ESC tray for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- CVAs with captured drive pins and heavy-duty 6 mm alloy axles.
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout.
Length: 21.7 in (550 mm) Width: 11.5 in (293 mm) Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327 mm) Weight (approx.): 6 lb (2,775 g) Requires: 2-channel radio system with 1 servo, 540/550-size electric motor, Electronic speed control, Pinion gear, 6-cell NiMH or 2-cell LiPo battery pack, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible battery charger, Paint and Tire glue