SC10 RS Brushless 2.4GHz RTRs
Upgraded, ready-to-run off-road replicas!
The original SC10s were 2010 R.O.A.R. national champions. SC10 RS Brushless 2.4GHz RTRs build upon their winning platform while adding plenty of upgrades. These features include the XP SC700 brushless ESC with Deans Ultra Plug connector, the XP3-SS 2.4GHz radio system and more!
- Molded composite, low-CG chassis with side nerf bars and a hinged battery hold-down strap (which fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs).
- Rear wheel drive with steel rear dogbone drive shafts.
- Associated Reedy 3300kV brushless motor.
- Water-resistant Associated XP SC700 brushless-compatible ESC with LiPo cutoff and a Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector.
- Associated XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with a metal gear steering servo.
- 0.040 in. (1 mm) thick painted and trimmed body, available in four exciting styles (Lucas Oil, Monster Energy, Rockstar and (Pro Comp).
- V2 oil shocks with blue aluminum bodies.
- Fully adjustable suspension with steel turnbuckles.
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver.
- Dual-sided, externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch.
- Sealed water-resistant receiver box.
- Sealed planetary gear differential.
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox.
- 87-tooth spur gear.
- Multi-terrain scale tires (including JConcepts rear tires) with reinforced sidewalls. 4.25 in. (108 mm) dia.; 1.7 in. (43 mm) wide.
- Black KMC-style wheels. 3 in. (76 mm) dia.; 1.6 in. (41 mm) wide.
- Front and rear bumpers with functional rear rubber mud flaps.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- New front/rear hex-drive wheels.
- 14 rubber-sealed bearings.
Length: 21.6 in (550 mm) Width: 11.5 in (293 mm) Track: 9.6 in (245 mm) Wheelbase: 12.9 in (327 mm) Weight: 4.6 lb (2080 g) Requirements: 6-7 cell NiMH stick or 2-cell (2S) LiPo battery pack, Charger, 8 "AA" batteries and Building and track equipment.