1/8 Scale RC8 RS Nitro 4WD RTR
Built to win out of the box!
Designed for high-level performance and high-level fun, the RC8 RS has more suspension travel than any other buggy in its class. Features include a hard-coated aluminum chassis, an XP3D radio system, a powerful .28 engine, four hard-anodized oil shocks and much, much more!
- Milled 0.12 in (3 mm) black hard-coated 7075 aluminum chassis.
- 0.12 in (3 mm) low-profile black anodized aluminum shock towers.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver, ball bearings and a 0.1 in (3 mm) black-anodized aluminum steering rack.
- FFC Free Float Caliper brake system.
- High-flow two-stage air filter.
- 44-tooth metal spur gear.
- 16-tooth metal clutch bell
- Sealed 4.3:1 ratio gearboxes.
- Sealed radio box with thread-through molded antenna mount.
- 20.3 oz (600 mL) fuel bottle.
- Anti-foaming fuel tank.
- Fiber clutch shoes.
- Square pin tires.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full bearings.
Length: 20.3 in (517 mm), Width: 12 in (305 mm), Height: 7.3 in (184 mm), Weight (approx.): 7.9 lb (3,570 g), Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm), Gear ratio: 4.3:1, Requires: 2-cycle glow fuel with 15-30% nitromethane content, 6-cell stick pack and charger, 1 "D" battery for glow starter, 12 "AA" batteries, Track equipment