1/8 Factory Team RC8.2 Nitro 4WD Kit
Captured 1st and 2nd at the 2011 ROAR National Championships!
The Factory Team RC8.2 Nitro 4WD Kit has a long list of new performance parts, making it the lightest and best Associated 1/8 scale buggy yet! A hard anodized chassis and side guards are designed to optimize weight distribution. "Big Bore" threaded shocks with 4 mm titanium nitride shafts increase traction.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with CVA boots on center/rear drive joints and Factory Team 7075 aluminum axles and center drives.
- Factory Team 0.6 in. (16 mm) Big Bore oil shocks with hard-anodized bodies, titanium nitride-coated shafts and steel alloy standoffs.
- JConcepts Punisher body with Illuzion wing and low-CG wing mount.
- Aluminum clutch.
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum knuckles and steering posts.
- Factory Team 3.3 in. (83 mm) white dish wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
Length: 18.6 in (473 mm) Width: 12 in (305 mm) Wheelbase: 12.7-12.8 in (323-326 mm) Weight (approx.): 7 lb (3170 g) Requires: 2-channel radio with 2 servos, .21 rear-exhaust engine, 2-cycle glow fuel with 10-15% nitromethane, 1.2V glow starter, Starter box, Lexan®-safe paint, Fuel bottle, 4-6 cell NiMH or 3.7-7.4V (1S-2S) 1600-2100mAh LiPo receiver pack (flat or hump configuration), 8 "AA" batteries and Building and track equipment