1/8 Scale Monster GT 8.0 Nitro 4WD RTR
Team Associated's most powerful truck to date!
For maximum muscle, check out the Monster GT 8.0! Born for MONSTER mayhem right out of the box, it features a .50 engine for insane power, an XP3D 3-channel digital FM radio, specially designed off-road tires with GARGANTUAN grip, 4-shoe aluminum clutch, electric Pro-Start system, glow igniter, fuel bottle and much, much more!
- Chassis: Extruded aluminum
- Drive Type: Shaft driven with CVA center drive shafts and large 22mm metal wheel drive hexes
- Radio: Associated XP-3D 3-channel digital pistol grip AM/FM/PPM with 10-model memory, interchangeable RF module, electronic trim adjustments and high and low throttle end-point (ATV) adjustments, metal gear steering servo
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe with header
- Fuel Tank: Dual pickup for continuous fuel flow
- Transmission: Two-speed automatic with reverse
- Ball Bearings: Fully equipped
- Shocks: Eight oil-filled, composite body with coil-over spring
- Gearbox: Sealed, front and rear
- Differentials: Planetary geared
- Brakes: Heavy duty single disk
- Wheels: Chrome plated plastic 14mm mounting
- Bumpers: Chrome plated front and rear
- Suspension: Four wheel independent A-arm type
- Ride Height: Adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bell-crank
- Brake: Single disc
Length: 24.17" (614mm), Width: 17.24" (438mm), Height: Not Listed, Weight: 13lbs (5900g), Wheelbase: 14.49" (368mm), Requires: 12 AA batteries, Glow Starter, 1.2 volt., 2-cycle Glow Fuel, Fuel bottle, building and track equipment.