Rio EP 2.4GHz Offshore Superboat RTR
Fast, Easy Fun!
Combining cool superboat styling with RTR simplicity, the Rio EP RTR from AquaCraft is designed to deliver fast, easy fun. Features such as a Tactic 2.4GHz radio system, dual breakaway aluminum rudders, 1/8” flex cable and prop shaft, a water-cooled 550 motor and a 25A ESC helps you hit the water – right out of the box!
- Offshore superboat styling with a factory-applied trim scheme
- Durable, lightweight ABS construction
- Surface Drive system for enhanced control and performance
- 1/8" flex cable and prop shaft
- Aluminum trim plates allow fine-tuning for maximum performance
- Built-in drain plug
- Boat stand
Hull Length: 25.5 in (647 mm) Overall Length: 28.3 in (720 mm) Beam: 6.3 in (160 mm) Weight: 26.4 oz (750 g) Height: 5 in (125 mm) Requires: 6-7 cell NiCd/NiMH battery, Charger, 4 “AA” batteries (When using a 7-cell (8.4V) battery pack with over 2000mAh capacity, allow the electronics to cool down for at least 10 minutes between runs. This will avoid stressing the electronic speed control (ESC) to the point that it could fail.)
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636