The leading model and hobby company in the world, and one of the most progressive companies in the Champaign/Urbana area is seeking qualified individuals for the following positions. We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent opportunities for career growth.
FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT: Assist with cafeteria operations including food preparation, serving, and ordering food supplies. Good customer service skills and previous food service experience required. Must have a dependable work history. Food service sanitation certificate desirable, but will certify the right candidate. Part-time, days. Equal opportunity employer.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES Our Warehouse Associates are directly involved with all aspects of the order fulfillment process to help maintain Hobbico’s commitment to excellence. Primary responsibilities include picking or packing customer orders, ensuring accuracy, meeting quality and production standards, and adhering to safety compliance.
We’re looking to grow our warehouse team with people who possess a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented, and have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, thriving environment. Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience is helpful, but not required. Full-time and part-time positions are immediately available on 1st and 2nd shift. Hobbico is an equal opportunity employer.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER: Hobbico currently has a tremendous opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our expanding proprietary marketing team. We foster a vibrant culture and a collaborative work environment designed to empower our employees. Come join a dynamic team that has a passion for innovation, success, and teamwork!
Hobbico is 100% employee-owned and we believe that our employees are our most important resource. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including:
- Develop and implement creative strategic market plans for Hobbico’s proprietary product lines. Create marketing plans, promotions, and marketing communication strategies.
- Create industry leading communication platforms that showcase Hobbico’s brand leadership to consumers and other customers. Establish and maintain an innovative and consistent brand image for each product line throughout all marketing initiatives, including websites, other online marketing venues, press, PR and advertising.
- Oversee the development and specification of product roadmaps. Implement tracking of product marketing lifecycles and specific product campaigns. Manage the product marketing process for all products and develop an integrated communication plan for each product.
- Conduct market research to meet changing market conditions to develop best-in-class marketing programs. This also includes the use of marketing analytics including web analytics and ROI analysis.
- Work closely with the product development team to develop, support and manage the integration of marketing and promotions initiatives to drive new product launch strategies. Drive the creation of promotional product launch kits.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of multi-channel marketing and promotional campaigns and programs to optimize their performance. Work to optimize programs for accelerated revenue growth, and increased profitability.
- Coordinate and monitor marketing activities as they relate to product pricing, packaging and promotions across all distributions channels.
- Establish and manage trade and field promotions and marketing initiatives. Develop and oversee calendar of industry and field events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field; MBA a plus and/or 7-10 years of experience with consumer products in multi-channel marketing..
- Demonstrated experience as a marketing leader in a consumer products based environment.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate a team and communicate with senior management. Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with product development, sales and profit centers.
- Strong numerical and analytical skill set with ability to interpret quantitative data.
- Previous experience with consumer-oriented e-commerce website technology and techniques.
- Strategic, creative thinker who can balance short term operating needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline driven, dynamic atmosphere.
- Proven ability to effectively create and manage budgets and develop forecasts.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
If you are in the Champaign-Urbana area, you may also apply in person at 2904 Research Road, Champaign, IL 61822 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Those applicants outside the Champaign area may send a resume with salary history to Tower Hobbies, Attn: Human Resources, 2904 Research Road, Champaign, IL 61822 or email us at email@example.com EOE
If you are in the Reno, Nevada area you may also apply in person at 1190 Trademark Drive, Reno, NV 89512. from 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.