FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT: Hobbico currently has an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team. Two positions (full-time and part-time) are immediately available. The full-time position is scheduled to work 6:30am-2:30pm (37.5 hours) Monday-Friday. The part-time position is scheduled to work 7:30am-2:00pm (30 hours) Monday-Friday.
- Provide assistance to customers who recently placed orders for RC (remote control) items
- Build customer relationships by offering customer service and answering RC related questions
- Meet daily call quotas (both inbound & outbound) and achieve customer contact goals
- Offer technical assistance and recommend solutions
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and coordinate warranty and non-warranty service to customers
- Extensive RC product knowledge, including hands-on experience
- Previous customer service and sales experience, call center experience desired
- Previous computer experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, goal orientated, and be able to multi-task
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES Now hiring Pickers, Packers, Packing Supply Clerk, Material Handlers, and QC Clerks. Full-time & part-time warehouse positions are currently available on 1st & 2nd shift. Responsibilities include picking or packing customer orders while ensuring accuracy, meeting quality and production standards, and adhering to safety compliance. Additional duties include verifying orders, stocking product in pick locations, and replenishing work station supplies. Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience desired, but not required. Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and be able to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines. Ability to lift 70lbs required..
Hobbico is 100% employee-owned and we believe that our employees are our most important resource. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including:
- Assisting with cafeteria operations such as preparing food, serving employees, running a cash register, and ordering food supplies
- Previous customer service experience is required, preferably in the food industry.
- Food service sanitation certificate desirable, but we will certify the right candidate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
If you are in the Champaign-Urbana area, you may also apply in person at 2904 Research Road, Champaign, IL 61822 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Those applicants outside the Champaign area may send a resume with salary history to Tower Hobbies, Attn: Human Resources, 2904 Research Road, Champaign, IL 61822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
If you are in the Reno, Nevada area you may also apply in person at 1190 Trademark Drive, Reno, NV 89512. from 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.